We're on a global mission to do good.
We are in tune with our environmental impact every step of the way on a continuous basis, which in turn saves clients’ money and makes teams feel good about taking part in one of our programs. Together, we can make a lasting impact and difference.
ONYX was created to push people to their full potential and follow our global mission of doing good.
We strive to give back both socially and environmentally. We understand that local action results in global impact.
And when you participate in one of our programs, you help make a positive impact through multiple causes.
There’s still lots to do, but together, we can create a better world.
ONYX cares about the community we live in and we’re committed to giving back both socially and environmentally. In addition to our corporate efforts as a company, we encourage each of our staff members to be involved in volunteer work on an individual basis as well. We believe that combined efforts will bring about a lasting change.
A few examples of where you’ll find our volunteers include:
American Red Cross Blood Drives, Coastal Clean-Ups, Shelters, At-risk Youth Mentoring, Jenna Druck Foundation, Military Transition Programs, A Reason to Survive (ARTS), SD Center for Children, Operation Amped, Rady Children’s Hospital “Get your Rear in Gear” 5K for Colon Cancer, Fan4Life Donor Registry Drive, YMCA and many more.
- Rady’s Children’s Hospital annual Organ Transplant Holiday Party
- From The Inside Out and For Girls Only, mentoring programs for troubled youth
- Events for ARTS (A Reason To Survive), an arts center for traumatized and disenfranchised youth
- San Diego Center for Children, San Diego’s oldest non profit organization
- Camp Laurel 4th of July Leadership Camp and Winter Family Camp. Our all volunteer staff supports the Camp Laurel Foundation for families affected by HIV/AIDS
- Donated multiple gift certificates to San Diego Center for Children, Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Camp Pendleton Officer’s Wives Club, Project Wildlife, San Diego ASPCA and many more not for profit organizations
- Sponsor for The Kinder Foundation; Life Sneaker Challenge
We operate on a zero waste policy with 99% of all our operations and programs creating no waste whatsoever. We purchase carbon credits when renting large trucks to offset our footprint. We even compost at our events when possible.
We work closely with many of the areas nonprofits including memberships to Pro-Peninsula, Surf Rider Foundation, Access Fund, Allied Climbers of San Diego, Wilderness Medical Associates, as well as many others.
Every step of the way we are constantly in tune with our environmental impact, which in turn saves clients money and makes them feel good about taking part in one of our programs.