Onyx Offsites and Training is hiring Corporate Event Staff to host and entertain during our team building programs and experiences.
We work with companies small and large, giving you the chance to interact with amazing people and communities. We are slowly returning to in person events as things safely open up over the coming months. Our in person events take place primarily in San Diego and Southern California, but also across the United States.
Some of our most popular programs include:
- Scavenger Hunts
- Team Olympics
- Corporate Social Responsibility - Bike Builds, Surfboard Art, Care Packages, etc.
- Professional Development Trainings and Workshops
The role of a Facilitator is to assist with set-up of the event, manage a station or assigned role during the program, and to help strike the location after the event. We are looking for detail-oriented, organized, outgoing individuals who like to have FUN! We will provide all tools and resources for you to be successful.
- Facilitate groups of 10-12 people through multiple team building activities
- Location setup, strike, and risk management
- Facilitate team building initiatives, group games, ice breakers, and warm-ups
- Group management
- Familiarity with corporate etiquette and events
- Clean, professional appearance - we often work in upscale venues
- 1-3 years of team building or event management experience preferred
- High energy and personable nature - acting and/or theatre experience is a plus!
- Excellent communication, leadership and teamwork skills - loud voices needed!
- Proficient skills in the following: team building initiatives, group games, risk management, and group management
- Availability to attend a half-day paid training
- Flexible availability to work programs Monday through Friday, with an occasional weekend (Programs are 4 - 6 hours long including setup and strike)
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Based in San Diego or surrounding areas
- Hourly minimum wage for training sessions
- $25/hr on program
Instructions to Apply:
- Attach your resume and cover letter and send them to [email protected]
- Record a 1 - 2 minute video demonstrating how you would introduce yourself to your group on a team building program
- If you have any issues uploading the video to the application site, please email to: [email protected]